Tuesday, November 22, 2005

nature's language

i have always heard and read about the language of the nature and wondered how interesting must that be. i thot i am this extremely ordinary person with a boring life. its soo weird when u dont feel or have some bizzare experiences in ur life.
i dont know since when but somehow i started taking efforts and notice things around me. i mean 'observing' the world around me.
i thot seeing butterflies on a bright day has a scientific reason (obviously it does). but butterflies on a rainy dull day?? now that was a bit surprising. that was a day to remember though. its the way the world choses to speak to you. i then realised that the language always existed its just a lil xtra thing u need to understand it. my understanding with the surroundings have somehow got even more developed by now. earlier it was just the good thoughts and positivity that reflected in my surroundings. but now its almost evrything that i have in my mind.
a lazy sunday afternoon all alone in my house i was standing by my bedroom window pondering over the open blue sky and green land. it was a sunny day (read hot). and i wasnt too happy one because of the heat and two all the mess in my life. when i was jus so into these thoughts all of a sudden i see a huge gang of black crows coming out of the greens. it was jus sooo bizzare. i mean till then i didnt hear or see a single crow and out of no where here there are.... sooo many of them. they must be around three-four hundred of them atleast. my sight was filled with it. just like there is some cinema screen in front of me and it was this scary entry of the evil creature followed by the crows. that was something real freaky.
i wonder wat message was that but it definitely reflected my inner version.....my thots.
i have now developed these strange things in my head that translates this language of nature to me and i feel very much a part of it. i belong to this world. i feel good about it.
believe me the world does talk. it has its own language.

1 Comments:

Blogger MelancH said...

Now I know where they came up with the title "WHEN NATURE CALLS". The crows part sounded scary...Iam sure natue uses some sort of special effects to exaggerate the situations.I wonder wht software it must be using...Sunday "loneliness" sounds interesting....your THOTS make me think....

7:51 PM, November 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home