Thursday, June 07, 2007

'fight' of a new genre

Ohh man!! How sleepy I am… had a long night followed by a long day @ work. Well tats absolutely fine by now coz returning home early has started to become boring. I have been wanting to type out so many things that happened in these many months…some days were maddening, some were frustrating, some hilarious and some completely bizarre. But the fact that I actually sat down to it today in spite of the pain in my neck and strain on my eyes was that nothing can beat this one for being the most bizarre rickshaw incidences ever. And by now that everyone knows the relation between me and the three tyre jet is astoundingly horrible….it seriously makes me wonder “why in the fckng hell it is always me??”
Well to begin with I was completely bored and exhausted while returning home from work in the evening. Got down at andheri stn and waited for a rickshaw-wala who would take me home…after getting rejected by 4-5 of em I found one who actually wasn’t that convinced about the area I wanted to go…he was like “what?? Is tat even a place one goes to??” I mean… a weird and unconvincing look he carried… not that I was too interested in knowing, what was the problem with him…coz I was talking on the phone all that time. Finally I started for home in that rick and just after a five min ride this guy had completely psyched out!!! At a very major turning he deliberately got on to the wrong the side of the road first of all and didn’t even bother to care for whatever is coming from the front towards the rick!! I could see a bike zooming in front and cud clearly see what was goin to happen in a second….it was so obvious. The rick banged into him and the biker fell down very badly… I was quite angry with this psycho coz for no reason he had hurt that poor biker. So till now a normal hit and run case types goin on….
The next thing was the rickshaw-wala stopped the rick in the corner and told me not to say anything. The biker was all set to whack this man…. I saw him coming with a beetroot like red face full of anger….he came and slapped this freak!! I said ok.. tats normal usual stuff…I mean who wouldn’t do that….but the very next moment I found myself absolutely numb and dead headed…for whatever I had seen. (I donno whether anybody wud believe or no but I know the fact that I saw this happening in front of my eyes) the biker who had by now slapped the rickshaw wala twice or thrice and was abusing him....suddenly went near him and smooched him!!!!! Seriously I mean he actually kissed him man!!!! I had gone cold when I realized what I had just witnessed…shit man nothing can be more bizarre….I was too shocked to sit there for a minute more (I know everyone must be thinking ohhh shit but the fun jus started…sorry to them…boss enuf of a shock to take
;-)….)…I jus got out paid him and walked off before I cud find myself in between an awfully embarrassing situation.
I jus can’t get that picture out of my head man…well this had had to be written hehehehehhe…..
Jus makes me wonder y me???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home