Saturday, June 03, 2006

Meet the Fuckers!

I have never met such fuckers in my entire life. Mom says we never came across such pathetic people in our lives, everybody always have been so nice and kind to us. Guess that’s what Mr. God didn’t like, he sent these son of a bitch characters in our life. And had us tackle all alone with these suckers. I have never been so fumed up…so much that I have lost my senses to this anger. I just want to bash up that bitch and her sickening and insane father. I swear I will not let them go this easy, I have to give the shit back on their fucking face.

I have been thinking for a long time about some lines to throw on their shitty faces at the last moment and make a point that it would be their worse moment in the whole life. Waiting for that day, that moment when I will leave this place forever and never to turn back. Not because of the ongoing family crisis but for sheer pleasure that I will get when I say those crappy things to them…shit I am going love that!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home