Wednesday, March 08, 2006

adomania

heyyy Im back.
NO! not from any exotic holiday!! I have been here and right here...
Well life's been all upside down and im still kinda struggling to straighten it. but thats ok.....im sure those are one of the usual chores that everybody has to do.
I have found a very new way of refreshing my mind....actually this also falls into my profession i.e. ideation. This used to be one of my favourite thing to do in college years....its about connecting. Connecting anything to everything...generating ideas randomly. I mean take any situation and connect it with some product or anything....i mean it can be hilarious if the product is completely irrelevant....u will knw if u r this crazy advertising buff!!! Believe me its very interesting. Ur mind keeps running...it will never bore u.

i have tried out on something in the process... and wud really appreciate if i cud get some feedback.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home